CO.STARTERS PATIENT LOAN PROGRAM
In partnership with the Birmingham Business Resource Center, Create Birmingham will recruit two businesses that will benefit from a $20,000 loan with patient terms. These businesses should be able to utilize these funds for concrete and tangible business purposes. Examples of these may include business facility improvement, adding staff, purchasing machinery and equipment, and or acquiring inventory. BBRC has specifically asked for businesses participating to not use this money for marketing or other intangible means.
- $20,000 patient loan
- 0% interest and no payments for 1 year, provided business adheres to program components including monthly counseling sessions and submission of financial statements
- 2-year payout at maturity
- 24 months fully amortized at 0% $833.33/month OR,
- 23 payments @$500 and 1 balloon payment $8,500
* The BBRC Micro Loan Program is available if additional post maturity terms are desired
The BBRC Community Investment Loan is open to CO.STARTERS graduates who missed no more than three classes during their CO.STARTERS course and participated in the Celebration Night presentation.
Once selected, you’ll be provided with ongoing technical assistance, coaching, and counseling. You’ll engage with financial professionals, accountants, and counselors that we bring into this program.
The BBRC Community Investment Loan is a partnership between Birmingham Business Resource Center, Create Birmingham, ¡HICA!, and Urban Impact.